Txchnical Improvements recently spotlighted The GoGown in an article titled “Keeping Hands Off Hospital-Acquired Infections”. You can read the full article at:
We surveyed professional nurses, infection control leaders, and operating room nurse managers and found the following:
- 100% said used disposable isolation gowns in hospitals are potential sources for spreading infection
- 100% said patients and their families feel more comfortable with the quality of their care when the health care site appears clean.
- 98.3% said waste receptacles and containers are typically filled to overflowing with used isolation gown
- 98% would like to use a new disposable isolation gown, if it could safely and quickly fold into a small bundle, one that decreases trash volume, decreases the risk of touching contaminated disposed gowns and offers a cleaner patient environment.
GoGown: Made by Nurses for Nurses!
The GoGown™ is an integral wrap gown that significantly improves infection control in medical facilities by:
- Reducing Contact Transmission of Microbes
- Improving Appearance of Hospital Spaces
- Providing Easy Compliance Monitoring
- Reducing Waste Volume
In seconds, de-gown and de-glove into attached wrapper for safe disposal
Watch the video below to see how the GoGown™ works.